WHAT HAND DOES THE WEB GO ON?
The web goes on the top hand only as this is the hand that takes on the most sting at contact. Holding the bat closer to the fingers in the top hand also increases batting performance. The web ensures that the bat stays in the proper position as you swing. When you check out, you will be asked if you are a left handed batter or a right handed batter.
ARE THE GLOVES GOOD FOR YOUTH PLAYERS?
Yes, Jax gloves are extremely beneficial for youth players as young ball players typically struggle to hold the bat properly. Jax web design fixes this problem for the young hitters. Our Small sized glove will fit the majority of youth players of at least 9 years old.
WHY IS PROPER TOP HAND GRIP SO IMPORTANT?
Proper grip with the top hand (bat held near the fingers) promotes more whip and bat speed as you swing. More bat speed means more power. Jax web design enforces this proper top hand grip, leading to better production at the plate.
DO YOU HAVE A WARRANTY POLICY?
Yes. Jax Batting Gloves will replace any gloves that rip or tear in the first 30 days or 3000 swings, whichever comes first with no questions asked. Tears or rips from sliding are not included in the warranty. If you need to return your Jax batting gloves, please email us at email@example.com with Durability/Quality in the subject.
Premature ripping and tearing can be caused by the following:
- Rough patches on bat handles or knobs
- Wearing gloves on base baths and sliding with them on.
- Pulling gloves on using the wristband only
- Pulling gloves off using one finger only
- Allowing gloves to become overly dry
- Can I exchange for a different size?
- Yes. If after receiving your pair of Jax Batting Gloves, you realize that you ordered the incorrect size, you can exchange them within one-week of product delivery without the product being used. If you need to exchange a pair of Jax Batting Gloves, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Size Exchange in the subject line and please be sure to provide the new size needed in the email. Upon receiving your email, we will provide a prepaid return label. Once we receive the incorrect size gloves we will send a replacement set with three days. If it is determined by a member of the Jax staff that the gloves have been used, an exchange will no longer be possible. We strongly urge you to reference our sizing chart located on the products page before completing your purchase.